Another fantastic role from RealRec - On behalf of our W1 based client, a recently established Real Estate Finance Brokerage and Consultancy we are looking for an ambitious Finance Broker with at least 12 months experience to help grow and establish the company as a leading London brokerage.
- Top academic grades at GCSE, A-Levels and University (university not essential)
- Ideally having studied finance, property, economics or similar
- A minimum of 12 months brokerage experience
- Bright, ambitious, hardworking and confident
- A strong network of industry contacts
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for more ownership and control of their career. Our client is looking for the right person, who in time, once they have consistently proven their ability to earn fees they will have the opportunity to gain equity within the company.
Our client are offering a salary package of £30,000-£40,000 basic + up to 40% commission, but may consider more for the right person. More experienced candidates will definitely be considered.
If this role is of interest please contact henry @ realrec.co.uk or call him on 0203 911 1700.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.