Head of Investment Valuation @ Real Estate Finance Co
London (C), London (all)
£50,000 to £60,000pa
RealRec is working with a leading and innovative real estate finance company, who specialise in securing loan investments on behalf of their investors and closely working with their developer partners.
Our clients is looking for a Head of Valuation (senior investment Analyst/Valuation Surveyor) to join their highly successful and expanding central London based team, in order to monitor and report on the projects that they have invested in.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a highly entrepreneurial company, with a proven track record of deals both in the UK and globally, with a gross development value in excess of £1Billion.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Valuing, reviewing and managing the investment opportunities
- Business development and client management of Developer Clients
- To work within a professional team of property development analysts
- To produce reports to investors and communicate with the Investors Relationship Managers Team
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant qualification: Investment Analyst / Valuation Surveyor
- Knowledge of building contracts and the ability to provide advice
- A minimum of 3+years’ experience
- Good understanding of property planning, construction and sales
- Advanced ability and experience in analysing and writing financial reports
- Basic ability to read and understand legal agreements
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and balance numerous activities under time
- Responsible, Self-driven and highly motivated individual with Strong interest in
- Good understanding of the property industry and property investment
- Team player who is comfortable working both in a team and autonomously
- Good communication skills
- Well organised and professional
Our client are offering a salary package circa £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience + discretionary bonus structure, but would consider more for an exceptional candidate.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1700 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles