RealRec are working with a fantastic well established Commercial Surveying Practice based in NW1 London, who are looking for a senior Facilities Manager to make a real impact on their firm’s managed property portfolio.
Working for a mixture of private investors, property companies and charitable clients, you will help to develop internal processes, using your experience of industry best practice to deliver excellent client service.
Our client have won numerous industry awards and have been recognised for the commitment to excellence in property. They have invested heavily in their workplace and workforce and as such offer a vibrant and trendy environment, where their staff can thrive.
The successful candidate will have the perfect balance of client handling skills and technical knowledge. They will demonstrate initiative, competence, organisation skills and leadership qualities gained from their previous experience.
The Facilities Manager will work alongside the Property and Accounts Managers to ensure that properties are safe, well maintained and deliver an outstanding user experience. You will be a core part of the Property Management team, working on a portfolio of UK-wide properties with a London focus.
The property portfolio is predominantly commercial although there is a small amount of residential. You will enjoy working as part of a team to deliver excellent client service.
- Managing a team of FM staff and building managers
- Oversight of maintenance on behalf of our client’s largest FM contract
- Oversight of all hard and soft services pertaining to our managing agencies
- Health & Safety compliance at our managed properties
- Planned maintenance scheduling and execution
- Monitor contractor performance against SLA’s and KPI’s
- Manage the plant and M & E services across our portfolio
Experience and Qualifications;
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Ideally IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
- Diligent with an attention to detail.
- Professional manner.
- Able to perform calmly under pressure and make appropriate decisions.
- Excellent communicator
- Passionate about delivering exceptional client service.
- Previous experience of Qube software would be beneficial but not essential.
Leadership and People Management;
- Management of FM Assistant and building staff. Undertaking quarterly performance reviews relating to our client’s core values
- Set and monitor individual targets and objectives
- Identify training requirements
- Maintain and develop a high-performing, well-motivated team
- Senior point of contact for our client’s largest FM contract for 70 properties across the UK
- Directly report to clients when required. Assist the Property Manager to form and execute the yearly asset strategy
- Deliver excellent client service
- Managing a list of contractors and ensure they all are on a central approved contractor database
- Ensure that suppliers and contractors perform against SLAs and KPIs
- Plan and manage all contracts to ensure best value
- Ensure that planned works are completed in accordance with the agreed budget and asset management plans
- Organising and overseeing the property management out of hours help desk system
- Ensure compliance with H&S legislation and best practices
- Organising health and safety risk assessments and statutory compliance across the properties under management
- Manage and implement building procedures and processes
- Undertaking regular building inspections and associated reporting
- Managing emergency situations and implementing and managing a disaster recovery policy
- Monitoring, managing and reporting on a diary system for all statutory tests/planned maintenance/risk assessments/contracts
- Ensuring the database system is regularly updated with risk assessments, documents received and diaries
Our client are offering a fantastic salary of £40,000-£50,000 per annum + excellent package, however, we will consider more for outstanding candidates.
If this role is of interest please email your CV to henry @ RealRec.co.uk or call him on 0203 911 1701.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles