RealRec are working with a fantastic well established Commercial Surveying Practice based in NW1 London, who are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to support the Accounts Manager in overseeing the finance function of a busy Property Management department.
Our client have won numerous industry awards and have been recognised for the commitment to excellence in property. They have invested heavily in their workplace and workforce and as such offer a vibrant and trendy environment, where their staff can thrive.
The ideal person will be highly numerate and enjoy problem solving. The property portfolio is predominantly commercial although there is a small amount of residential. You will enjoy working as part of a team to deliver excellent client service.
• Collecting rents and service charges from tenants.
• Preparing client reports and account statements from Qube.
• Handling ad hoc accounts queries from clients, colleagues and suppliers.
• Performing balance sheet and bank reconciliations.
• Keeping financial records up to date
• Highly numerate
• High level of computer literacy
• Strong attention to detail
• Well organised
• Enjoy working as part of a team
• Ambitions and seeking to develop a career in accounting
• Competitive salary
• Exciting opportunities to learn and develop your career
• Healthcare benefits
• Contributory pension
• Two paid charity days per annum
• Quarterly staff social
• Investors in People Gold accreditation
Our client are offering a fantastic salary of £20,000-£30,000 per annum + excellent package, however, we will consider more for outstanding candidates.
If this role is of interest please email your CV to Alexandra @ RealRec.co.uk or call her on 0203 911 1702.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles