Our client are a leading Real Estate Finance company based in central London, who are seeking a junior Mortgage Administrator to join their highly successful team. This role is to support the mortgage team as a case manager, helping to progress the mortgage applications once they have been submitted.
Our client specialise in Residential Mortgages (e.g. Remortgage, Interest Only Mortgages, Buy to Let Mortgages, etc), Development Finance (Senior Debt Development Finance, Stretched Debt Development Finance, Mezzanine Development Finance etc) Commercial Finance (Commercial Mortgage Finance, Hotel Commercial Finance, HMO Mortgages, etc) and Bridging Finance (Auction Bridging Finance, Pre-Planning Bridging Finance, etc).
This role is suited for someone who is:
- Extremely organised
- Ability to manage their time and workload
- Has good people management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Are committed and have an eye for detail
- Are used to working with minimal supervision and have a strong ability to use their own initiative
- Are capable of managing a wide and complex workload
- Are personable and a strong team player
- 6+ months administrative experience
- Working in financial, accountancy or legal backgrounds would be desirable but not essential
- Previous experience at a Mortgage Company or Lender would be viewed favourably
- Strong academic background
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package circa £21,000 to £25,000 + bonus, but would consider paying more for the right person.
If this role is of interest please email henry @ realrec.co.uk or call on 0203 911 1700
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.