Real Rec are delighted to be working exclusively with W Property Solutions, a highly regarded and rapidly growing Property Management Company based in Swiss Cottage. The company has been established for circa 10 years, but recently received new investment and as such is entering an exciting growth phase, both in terms of the growth of their client base and their team. As such, they are looking for an Executive Assistant, with property management experience, to join the directors in helping to expand this business.
Our client are looking for an Executive Assistant to work closely with the Director to help support with their busy workload, support other members of the team and to manage the office.
This is a great role for someone who wants to be an integral member of a tight knit and successful office, where no two days are the same. The ideal candidate will have a property management or lettings background and is someone who wants to learn and develop their skills in an experienced and supportive environment
WPS are small team with a proven track record and a reputation of offering a high quality of service. The office environment is relaxed and informal but their work ethos is the opposite. As such, we are looking to secure a candidate who can ‘hit the ground running’, will integrate well, can take instruction, execute accordingly and someone who enjoys being responsible for individual projects as well as multi-tasking their day to day role.
- To assist the directors in their day to day role of property management
- To take on specific tasks such as integration of a new software system (including data entry of existing portfolio)
- Liaising between agents, contractors, tenants and landlords
- Arranging administration for new tenancies and renewals (under guidance) including referencing, contract drafting etc.
- Arranging check in for tenants and property inspections
- Dealing with inbound enquiries and phone calls
- Personable, friendly and professional
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised and self motivated
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Strong computer skills (word, excel, social media etc)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to multitask, solve problems and work under pressure to meet deadlines
Our client are offering a basic salary of £22,000-£28,000, depending on experience + a generous bonus structure. Please note we would consider more for outstanding candidates.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call him on 0203 911 1701.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will retain your details for future roles.