Commercial Property Manager @ Cool Serviced Office Company
London (C), London (all)
£40,000 to £44,000pa
RealRec are excited to bring this fantastic opportunity to the market. Our client are a well-backed, young and dynamic company who pride themselves on providing high quality design-led managed office spaces, in prime Central London locations and offer their tenants the infrastructure to create a thriving community of hungry and ambitious businesses, who support one another to succeed.
We are looking for a Commercial Property Manager who has a strong work ethic and an extremely high level of attention to detail. This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as an integral part of the business and to build the property management team for this fast growing business.
- Regular property inspections & liaising with tenants and managing agents
- Ensuring lease compliance in terms of health and safety, repair and decoration
- Reviewing service and utility contracts to ensure value for money
- Implementing the strategic plan for each property
- Project managing refurbishments and developments and liaising with the professional team
- Assisting in implementing the portfolio investment strategy, including inspecting potential acquisitions, undertaking due diligence, research and analysis
- Preparing and monitoring service charge budgets
- RICS or Property Management related degree
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to take on any challenge
- 2+ years Commercial Property management experience
- Project management experience
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- Ability to grow and manage a team
Our client are looking for the right person that will help grow their existing team and is willing to learn and grow with the company. The starting salary on offer is circa £40-45k (DOE) with a bonus.
If this role is of interest please contact Henry Taylor on 0203 911 1700 or email Henry@realrec.co.uk
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will retain your details for future roles.