RealRec are looking for a talented Space Planner for a leading provider of co-working/shared workspace offices. As a Space Planner you will will be involved in the space planning of potential buildings (national and international), working closely with the acquisitions team to make sure deadlines are achieved. You will also be responsible for managing and keeping the record drawings of our existing and growing portfolio up to date. This will involve an ongoing interface with our operations team, to record any physical changes in the buildings, capture them on drawings and log them on our central filing system. And you will be working with the Client Alterations team to help their clientele members with their office planning and possible changes potential members would want to their office space.
- Working closely with the Design Team and reporting into the Head of Interior Design
- Supporting the Acquisitions Team on space planning for potential and new projects
- Producing floor plans for Landlord presentations
- Working closely with the Finance Team on achieving maximum space efficiencies
- Working with architects on optimising new project’s space planning
- Producing floor plans for the Sales Team
- Carrying out measured site surveys of existing buildings and ensuring all floor plans are up to date (including any client work, room numbering or signage alterations)
- Keeping the area matrix for each building up to date
- Supporting the TOG sales team in helping out clients/members to find the ideal office space and layout
- Working with the portfolio team on managing all correct building information
- Architectural Assistant (part I or II) or an Interior Design degree
- 12+ months relevant experience
- Experience in design/space planning
- Understanding of commercial buildings
- Understanding of UK building regulations
- Knowledge of the Co-Working and Flexible workspace industries
- Experience in Vector Works, Photoshop, AutoCAD, InDesign, Sketchup and Illustrator
- Able to interpret building plans and layouts
- Organised and strong time management
- Personable, professional, self-motivated, proactive and creative
Our client are offering a fantastic salary of £27,500-£40,000 per annum + bonus + excellent company package, however, we will consider more for outstanding candidates.
If this role is of interest please email your CV to Henry @ RealRec.co.uk or call him on 0203 911 1700.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.