RealRec are looking for an amazing Interior Designer for a leading provider of co-working/shared workspace offices. As an interior designer you will be responsible for the interiors of our existing portfolio. This involves keeping the buildings looking fresh and considered, whilst meeting our client's ambitions regarding quality, aesthetic and style. In addition, you will also be responsible for designing their members/client’s offices when requested, working closely with the rest of the Design Team.
- Working closely with the Design team and reporting into the Head of Interior Design
- Interpret members/building teams’ feedback and adjust spaces when needed
- Working with other members of the Design Team to optimise the communal spaces within the existing portfolio, to keep the buildings up to date and looking fresh
- Creating presentations for members/client’s office spaces
- Providing floor plans and 3D visuals
- Communicating and presenting office designs to members/clients
- Supporting the Client Alterations Team with space planning and design detailing
- 12+ months relevant experience
- Experience in design/space planning
- Understanding of commercial buildings
- Understanding of UK building regulations
- Knowledge of the Co-Working and Flexible workspace industries
- Experience in Vector Works, Photoshop, AutoCAD, InDesign and Illustrator
- Organised and strong time management
- Personable, professional, self-motivated, proactive and creative
Our client are offering a fantastic salary of £45,000-£55,000 per annum + bonus + excellent company package, however, we will consider more for outstanding candidates.
If this role is of interest please email your CV to Henry @ RealRec.co.uk or call him on 0203 911 1700.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.