RealRec are delighted to be working with a highly regarded North West London Developer who want an ambitious, organised, creative and hard working Admin Manager/Receptionist to join their successful and expanding Property Development team.
Operating throughout London and the South East, our client are searching for a candidate with 6+ months administrative experience within property or estate agency, who are looking to take their career to the next level. Our client currently has circa 50 properties under management, with an impressive pipeline of over 150 properties due for completion over the next 12-18+ months.
- Reception and phone duties
- Meet and greet visitors (front of house)
- Helping with office management duties
- Assisting with Invoices, expenses, VAT receipts etc.
- Supporting the Portfolio Manager and the team with any additional tasks
- Social media management/Content creation
- The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision
- Also have the ability to be team player
- Full driving licence
- 6+ months of administrative experience
- Extremely organised
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent initiative
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
- Well spoken
Our client are offering a very competitive salary circa £22,000-£26,000 depending on experience (but would consider more for the right person).
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1700 to discuss