RealRec are delighted to be working with a well-funded London (w1) PropCo, specialising in strategic and opportunistic investments across property sectors including commercial, residential, ground rents and land. The founders have over 40 years combined property investment experience and work closely with major funds and housebuilders.
We are searching for a confident and creative Acquisitions Investment and Development Consultant to join their ambitious and driven team. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing and analysing land, off plan commercial units and ground rent investments with values of between £0.2m and £10m+.
Our client are entering an exciting growth phase and are interested in meeting with candidates who have a range of experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates and junior candidates, as the successful candidate will be offered invaluable exposure and a fantastic learning opportunity by supporting the directors on their projects/deals, learning how to structure and create deals.
- Ambitious, results focused, and have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and able to work in a team or equally autonomously
- Confident and creative
- Minimum of 18 months’ experience
- Proven ability of identifying and sourcing both on and off market opportunities (please provide a spreadsheet/list of deals)
- Ability to financially and strategically appraise opportunities and provide research reports
- Excellent contacts and knowledge of growth areas
- Contact base of small to medium size developer and relationships with decision makers
- Residential land and developer focus
- Excellent organisational and Excel skills
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package circa £30,000 to £40,000 basic salary depending on experience, but would consider more for the right person. There is also a generous bonus/commission structure and a further discretionary bonus , which means a successful candidate could earn circa £60,000 to £80,000+, but could certainly earn more and is a fantastic opportunity to learn from industry leading experts.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ RealRec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1700 to discuss.